Learning is always fun especially when it comes to food. There are interesting food facts we had no idea actually existed. Check the out;
- Did You Know that in Latin, onion translates to large pearl. Ancient Egyptians worshiped onions, buried them with their pharaohs and presented baskets full as funeral offerings.
2. Did You Know that ginger can help reduce exercise induced muscle pain by 25%.
3. Or that Tomatoes, Pumpkin, Avocados, Bananas and Watermelon are all berries.
4. Did You have the slightest idea that neither Strawberries, Raspberry or Blackberries are actually berries.
5. Or that Oysters provide 4 times more vitamin D than Cheese